Carrier-Class Wi-Fi: The Global Solution for Ubiquitous Wireless Broadband
Broadband service is being deployed globally, and for regions and countries with existing hardwire phone and cable television infrastructure, broadband has been relatively easy to offer, making widespread availability almost a given. In less developed regions, the high costs of deploying new hardwire infrastructure, large-scale wireless WiMAX, and large-scale meshed access point Wi-Fi distributions are big barriers to broadband adoption and corresponding subscriber growth.
Vivato's proven carrier-class Wi-Fi approach to wireless broadband dramatically reduces the cost to deploy and manage wireless broadband by factors of 10x or more, allowing even developing infrastructures the opportunity to broadcast an extended range Wi-Fi network. Vivato accomplishes this very simply by increasing the range, strength, and efficiency of access points through the use of industry leading carrier-class Wi-Fi switches, the only long range solution based on beamforming phased array antenna design and Packet Steering™ technology. Vivato's technological preeminence for wireless broadband applications means Internet connectivity to unexpected and once thought to be out of reach markets.
Vivato Carrier-Class Wi-Fi Solutions offer:
- Industry leading per node wireless coverage, capacity, and interference rejection
- Point-to-point (i.e. direct to user device) architecture for straightforward deployment
- Highly flexible technology: All Vivato access points require is an IP address — clients can pick and choose “best of breed” network elements
- Long-term large-scale deployment successes within multiple environments
- Significantly less access points to deploy and maintain (usually 30 to 1): Our clients realize clear ROI, even in very low-ARPU markets