Industry leading carrier-class Wi-Fi.
The Vivato VT2200, 802.11b/g Indoor Wi-Fi Base Station offers dramatic improvement in range and coverage for large indoor environments, providing integrators significant cost savings over limited range base stations.
- High data-rate — 802.11b/g capacity
- Power over Ethernet (POE) operation
- Static IP and DHCP client support
- Manual and dynamic IP address assignment
- Intuitive WebUI for configuration, diagnostics and performance
- Support for up to 16 multiple SSIDs and VLANs
- Lowest cost network deployments
- Dramatically increased coverage area
- Reduced equipment cost and installation time
- Simplified management and network maintenance
Vivato's VT2200 802.11g Indoor Wi-Fi Access Points uses a smart phased array antenna to create six highly directed, narrow beams of Wi-Fi. These beams are created on a packet-by- packet basis and reduce interference because they are created only when needed.
The VT2200's unparalleled range covers up to 86,000 square feet at up to 54Mbps and up to 2 million square feet at up to 6Mbps. If required, AP/Bridges can be used to eliminate coverage gaps and increase capacity in high demand areas.
- Convention Centers
- Office Parks